Saturday, May 28, 2011

What a day in the dog world!

So yesterday I picked up a little dash hound puppy only 3 mths old! Very cute we named him Marco! I took him to our pet adoptions event today out in the lees summit petco so when I wake up today my aunts friend brings over her Boston terrier for the week end! CRAZY!! But he is cute also but anyway my day started off with five dogs in the house so it got just a little hectic. Marco left and know we are all him...waiting for some dinner...and my foster dog Jace the lab mix who needs the new hips, and the Boston terrier , who's name I can not remember....? What was it?? Oh well it will come to me...eventually! Well the point of this is that the Boston and ace are romping around the house and are super hyper. I am too tired for all this madness! Ok jace is know trying to et my coffee table! YIKES! Know all the dogs are tired and pantying because it is so hot outside! So I have a question for you...when there is tornado warningsnin your area ( like we have had ALOT this year ) where do you put youranimald??? Do yup leave them in your basement loose, or to you put them in there kennel bin the basement?? Which do you think is better? That's all for know see you tomorrow for another crazy day in the life of dogs
~Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment